First, let us do a quick recap of the explanation we gave in our previous article before we move on to the instructions on how to claim your HYVE tokens.
Here is the key information you need to know about the rewards structure:
- Phase 1 of our event will run for 60 days, starting today November 15th with a reward of 20,000 HYVE per day, totaling 1.2M HYVE or 6% of the entire circulating supply.
- These rewards will be split pro-rata based on your share of the total liquidity provided.
- Rewards for the HYVE — ETH pool will start accruing November 15, 22:30 UTC. Rewards accrue every second.
- HYVE reward tokens can be claimed at any time by participants.
Moving forward, we’ll be giving clear instructions on how to get your HYVE rewards for providing liquidity in the below chapter.
There are only two contracts you must interact with, the Uniswap Liquidity Contract and the HYVE Rewards Contract.
- Access the Uniswap contract on write mode and use the approve function with the following information: amount = 9999999999999 and spender = 0xfc66b82788b7be4d7a62e528cc5ae17224151a82
- Access the Uniswap contract on read mode and use the balanceOf function on the address from where you’re providing liquidity and copy the result.
- Access the HYVE Liquidity Mining contract on write mode and use the stake function, then paste the result you’ve previously copied.
- To withdraw only the liquidity access the HYVE contract on write mode and use the withdraw function.
- To withdraw only the rewards access the HYVE contract on write mode and use the getRewards function.
- To withdraw both the liquidity and the rewards access the HYVE contract on write mode and use the withdrawAll function.
That’s everything you need to know about the HYVE Liquidity Mining program. We hope you’ll enjoy the event and feel free to come chat with us in the Telegram Group.
🐝 Want to learn more about HYVE?
🐦 Follow us on Twitter.
🗨️ Join our Telegram Group.
📢 Join our Announcement Channel.
💡 Visit our Website.